This is a really quick snack which we all love. You can also have them for dinner, as we did last night with potato wedges and fennel coleslaw.
Quick and Easy Gozleme
Recipe type: Snack
- 1 packet Mountain Bread, any variety
- 300g classic tofu - silken firm
- 16 cubes of frozen spinach
- 2 T nutritional yeast
- salt and pepper
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- Cook spinach quickly in boiling water or in a microwave, rinse and squeeze out all the water.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Take a mountain bread sheet, and evenly spread a heaped dessertspoon of the mixture over half and spread it to the corners.
- Fold the empty half over the top.
- Place in a grill /Italian toaster and put the lid down.
- Cook for around 3 minutes or until crispy and slightly browned.
- Keep them warm in the oven if you're making the whole lot at once, or just keep the mixture in the fridge for use later.
- Cut into strips, squeeze lemon juice liberally over the top, salt and pepper as required and devour!