Rainbow Pesto Hummus Roll-ups
Recipe type: Sandwich / Wrap / Snack
- Wholewheat / wholegrain wraps
- 1 pot (300g) oil free hummus (or homemade)
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 yellow capsicum
- 1 large carrot
- baby spinach leaves
- ½ red onion
- Blend the hummus with the basil leaves until smooth
- Finely slice the capsicum, onion, cucumber and radishes into thin strips, use a vegetable peeler on the carrot to make ribbons.
- Spread pesto hummus across the full surface of the wrap
- Lay the veggies across on top to cover ⅔ of the wrap
- Roll up like a sushi roll and slice in half or into bite size pieces (great for kids).
- Serve immediately.